Thursday, March 15, 2007

Farty Foods

I'm compiling a list of food which causes wind. This should serve as a fact sheet for anyone who's heading out and needs to... not fart. If you have any foods you'd like added, drop a comment. Here's my three so far

1. Undercooked Rabbit Burger:
As tried in Madrid. This stuff will crucify the poor person who tries it. In this case the burger was still scarlet red and pretty cold in the middle, but well cooked on the outside. About 3 hours of wind followed which felt like every hurricane that passed through Florida was emitting from my nether regions. Definitely one to be careful of.

2. Dried Apricots:
These little fellas not only cause wind, but create a difficult one to pass. Meaning CRAMPS! After having a feed of about half a box of these I was buckled over with horrendous cramps and ended up in Accident and Emergency of St. Vincent's Hospital. Granted I was there with my mate Alex who was sick, but I had the wind anyway.
- Not one to learn to quickly I had another feed of them a week later and found the same thing.

3. Beans:
The old reliable

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Godfathers Pizza:
It might be the meatball topping, the chips with garlic mayonaise, or just something about the pizza. It just makes me bubble up like the blueberry girl from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

I'll think of more.

Anonymous said...

Raisins.

Or is that just me?