Anyhoo, here's what happens when you get your nips pierced.

01 - Here I am braced for the piercing. He grabs the nipple between his fingers....

02 - Then he rams a needle between the bits of nip he had in his hand. This is where he goes
back to his tray to pick up the captive ball piercing.

03 - Then he slips the piercing into the hole the needle has created and screws on the ball, thus finishing the piercing. At this point I felt a little light headed but kept my mouth shut... heck I'd probably have been easier to pierce if I was passed out!

04 - The second nip still had to be done, which is pretty much the same as the first one, except it's more painful... hard to imagine, but true!

05 - It's all over, I've been told there's no other piercing as painful as this one... and I believe it!
Before I had my tongue pierced I was told it wouldn't hurt, just a little sting, and that's all it was. But here he warned me this would hurt... and it did!
The feeling straight after was one of burning in my nipples, like a nipple twister that wouldn't end! Pain would come in waves and I was in pretty much shock for an hour after I had it.
Taking care of them:
The work isn't over yet though. My nips must be washed about 6 times a day in saline solution, I use contact lens solution, it's quite good. It'd be pretty rotten to get an infection there so I don't want that to happen. For 2 or 3 days they're pretty sore most of the time, but now they're beginning to feel pretty nice, but itchy... I guess that's a sign of healing.
Money well spent I think!
2 comments:
I got light headed reading about that
Jesus Christ. OUCH. Also, love the long hair - that's new! Well, since I've seen you anyway...
Don't think I'll ever get around to getting that done!!
xx
Post a Comment