Boa (Mark) the Chinese dude at work told me I was born in the Chinese year of the cow. Which is completely kick ass because cows are mighty fellows! So being in the year of the cow means:
Advantages of Cow people: Powerful individual, successful, unyielding, stubborn, can be a good leader, can be a good parent, upright, inspiration to others, placid and easygoing, self assurance, quiet, good with hands, eloquent with public.
Disadvantages of Cow people: Conservative, easily misunderstood in family relationship, cool attitudes, unemotional responses, anger easily.
A lot of the above I guess is kinda true, which is deadly. Boa also told me this is a good year to have a child because they'll be rich and I could cream off the little tyke for cash later in life... I think if i actually had a kid I'd impoverish myself and need to scab a few notes from them... They'd be so poor they'd get creative and find ways of making money. So I guess it'd be pretty true that the child would end up rich if I father before the end of the year.
Jeez I've no intentions of that!
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your cowness amazes me.
Post a Comment